Saturday, September 6, 2008

In the abundance of Joy & Gratitude

9/5/08
I don't know where to start. I am having the time of my life and I am so grateful to God for allowing me to experience such pleasure in life. God is oo so faithful; don't sleep on HIM trust Him because he is sure to give u the desires of your heart, if u first commit your ways unto Him. (Psalms 37: 4-5).

I am in LOVE with Jesus all over again. Not because HE gives me but because of who HE is and what is given when He steps on the seen. Its an abundance of peace , joy, Love, victory, gentleness and so much more.

He's there when no one else is there.

He hears the silent prayers of your heart.

He knows what to do when to do it and how to say it so that u know He's speaking.

He gives us peace that surpasses all understanding.

He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.

The joy of Him is my strength when I'm weak.

He is all that and more and I am so privileged to be chosen to show forth his greatness in the earth.

I pray that you are blessed and overtaken in awe of Him as you come to discover the one and only true and living God. You life will never be the same again.

S.A.W.
-------------------------------------
"LIFE IS TO BE LIVED ABUNDANTLY ALWAYS"

Sent via my BlackBerry Device

No comments: