Friday, October 28, 2011

Working Out Your Own Soul Salvation

I haven't posted in years lol I must get back to it, starting today.

So just recently, I was listening to one of Joyce Myers podcast and she mentioned how if we avoide dealing with our soul, the root of our emotions the place where our pain lives, our hurt, etc; the words that we speak may cause pain rather than encourage one who hears.

When she said that I just kept meditating on it. I pictured like a pyramid and since I love food, I pictured the process of marinating a piece of chicken (as if I'm a cooker lol) You fill a bowl with your special sauce, then you put the pieces of chicken in the bowl to marinate. for a few hours or a day. Then you begin the process of cooking the chicken. The longer you let the chicken marinate the more flavorful it will be when its all done. The savory juicy taste of that chicken is satifiying to the soul and we would say it "HITS THE SPOT" :)

So it is! You invite Christ into your life and the moment you do you are filled with HIS spirit. U soak up on the word of God and when you allow that word to cook in your life, your soul becomes free, free of pain, free of heartache, free of whatever is not suppose to be there and full of what is.... So now when you speak you speak from a place of healing, a place of joy and a place of peace and so now U become that person that's ready to encourage the next.

This my friend was a revelation, for me today of HIS word "...working out your own salvation...". Philippians 2:12

YOU gotta work it out, and remember not to forget HIM as the helper.
.
Working it out....

God Bless and continue to be a blessing...


-S
-------------------------------------
"LIFE IS TO BE LIVED ABUNDANTLY ALWAYS"

Sent via my BlackBerry Device

No comments: