Friday, November 30, 2007

BE EASY... If it's meant to be it will be...

Ok today after work I was rushing to get to the hair shop before 5pm because they closed at 5:30. Remind you, I left work at 5 and the time this situation happened it was about 5:15pm. So I was about a block away from the hair shop when I saw a parking spot and I decided to pull in the parking space but then thought I don't think I could park here. So I put on my left blinker to indicated I was pulling out and you how when your at a red light and you see someone pulling out or trying to pull out ur first initial thought should be to let them go infront? Ok so this was the case with me, when I was pulling out instead of the guy stopping to let me in, he blocked me in and then turned around trying to look through the window to see if he could see something; you know how they do. So I looked at him then while turning my head away from him (lol I didn't want any beef) I said in a semi nice way, "Don' t look over here you didn't want to let me go, you should've e just let me in". You know how we talk to ourselves in the car. :). I guess he saw me moving my lips lol, or it probably was a test of character, he pulled his car back so that I could get in front of him.

Can I tell you that when he did that I was so grateful I put on a big smile looked over at him and said thank you and as I pulled up closer to the hair salon there was park right in front of the door waiting for me.

Ok so what's the moral of this story, BE EASY! Don't get impatient, don't get frustrated, don't become annoyed and most importantly don't get nasty, for its all not worth worth. For every opportunity brings the chance for you to demonstrate your dedication to becoming more and more like Christ.

We are in this together, so let's continue to pray for each other that we will never fail another test again.

PS# did I mention that I was still able to get my hair done. :)

S.A.W.


-------------------------------------
Sent via my BlackBerry Device

No comments: