Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When U Love The Lord...

Today while in prayer as I was praying Romans 8:28 became alive in me and I just begin to feel an enormous sense of gratefulness. The scripture reads, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” I begin to think of the things that I have gone through, the things that I way be going through and the tricks & distractions that the enemy set around me to try to divert me from my walk in Christ and no matter what it was or what it is, they all have worked and are working together to make me into the “perfect” person God has created me to be. I know sometimes we may get off track because we thought we heard the Lord regarding a particular situation in our life, I know that I have definitely been there. Nevertheless, no matter what I have done in the pass, if I happen to get off course in the future, no matter what trials may come my way, I am comforted in knowing that it will all work out for my good and God will ultimately receive all of the Glory.

When we grow to “love God with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength” (Mark 12:30), we will always find comfort, peace and joy in Him. May God continue to bless you and mature you into the person he has created you to be.

With the Abundance of Love,

Samiyyah


No comments: