Saturday, November 24, 2007

There Is Constant Communication In A Relationship!

As I was on the train today there was a couple that entered the train at the Pavonia Newport stop; they were married with two children. When we arrived at one of the stops the children started to become tired of standing. A lady that was sitting in a seat exited the train leaving one seat available. Another lady who was already sitting alerted the woman, with the two children, that there was a seat available. The mom said thank you and sent one of her children to occupy the seat. The other child got a little upset and started to cry a little, desiring to sit as well. When the woman that alerted the mom saw how sad the child was, she attempted to give up her seat for the child but the mom said "no no that's ok, he will be ok, u sit". So later down the journey the same child, that wanted to sit so badly, nealed on the floor and that's when a man gave up his seat allowing the child to occupy it. Again the mom said no no, its ok but he insisted. A little later a women got up from her seat, because she was getting off on the next stop, and she told the woman with the children that she could sit but again, she said "No u sit I'm ok" and the lady mentioned to her that she was getting on on the next stop. Finally the mother took a seat without feeling as if she was imposing on anyone. (The mom really did appear to be a nice person).

Ok so u wonder what was that story about. Well I have discovered that when we have a relationship with Christ he is constantly in communication with us. Whether it be talking directly to us, or using situations to get our attention. I have learned that no matter what I do in my everyday schedule when it comes to the end of the day I should be able to reflect on something that God wanted to show me, tell me or come to understand on that day.

Sort of like when you send to child to school in the AM and he/she comes back home in the afternoon we tend to ask them "how was their day, what did they learn." Just as we may ask the children and wait for an answer, we must be ready to report to our Lord at the end of the day what it was that we have experienced through him on that day.

What I learned this morning?
Just from this train ride in this morning I took away what I believe God wanted me to discover and that is that this is the season of increase for us and those around us. The season of undeniable and obvious favor. We must humble ourselves and receive all that God wants to give us in this season. If we automatically look for the big blessings, we will miss the "smaller" blessings which will help us to notice "bigger" blessings.

So take a seat on the train sit back and enjoy the ride and be exceedly thankful and glad about which ever way God wants to show forth his favor in your life.

I love you with the Love of Christ. (I really do). :) and I pray that that God allows this message to be a blessing to you just as much as it was for me. Be Blessed and have awesome weekend.

S.A.W.


-------------------------------------

Sent via my BlackBerry Device

No comments: